A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting Cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You can find more information on cookies and how to disable or enable cookies by visitinghttp://www.allaboutcookies.org
To enable/disable cookies
Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
- For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
- For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option